Team Chiropractic: Raleigh and Wake County Chiropractic Services
New patients – Call or fill out the form below for more information
Monday: 7:30AM–12PM & 3:00–6PM
Tuesday: 7:30AM–12PM & 3:00–6PM
Thursday: 7:30AM–12PM & 3:00–6PM
Chiropractic Sports Medicine in Raleigh, NC.
Is back pain holding you back from living your best life? Let Team Chiropractic & Sports Medicine guide you on the path to happy, healthy living. Our specialists offer over 50 combined years of experience in evidence-based, proven methods to reduce and eliminate pain.
Our Wake County Chiropractic Services
- Spinal Re-Engineering will help correct and decrease pain, the risk of injury, improve flexibility, posture, range of motion, immune function, and correct the biomechanics of all the joints in the body, improving your overall health and performance.
- Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression is a type of motorized traction that helps relieve pain in the back or neck including; herniated discs, bulging discs, spinal stenosis, sciatica, and more. It works by gently stretching the spine.
- Laser Therapy is a painless surgery-free treatment option that can help relieve a variety of conditions including; arthritis, joint pain, backaches, neck pain, sciatica, tendonitis, whiplash, and more.
- Active Release Technique (ART) is a state-of-the-art soft tissue, movement-based massage system that treats problems with muscles, tendons, ligaments, fascia, and nerves.
- Orthotics are custom inserts that fit into your shoes providing support for your feet and can relieve the effects of plantar fasciitis, back pain, knee pain, foot pain, excessive pronation, heel pain, and arch conditions.
- Acupuncture promotes natural healing and reduces pain by inserting needles and the application of heat or electrical stimulation at precise points on your body. This procedure can be used to treat headaches, nerve pain, back pain, and allergies.
- Nutrition is the foundation of our health and is responsible for billions of functions and chemical reactions, meet with one of our specialists to discuss any deficiencies and improving your overall health at our Raleigh office.