Team Chiropractic Wakefield
New patients – Call or use the contact form below for more information
Monday: 7:30AM–12PM & 3:15–5:45PM
Wednesday: 7:30AM–12PM & 3:15–5:45PM
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
Chiropractic Sports Medicine in the Wakefield area.
Our chiropractors bring years of experience to the Wakefield area, Team Chiropractic & Sports Medicine use time-proven methods that will help reduce and eliminate pain and get you back to work or on the court in no time.
Wake County Chiropractic Services.
- Spinal Re-Engineering can correct and decrease pain, improve flexibility, posture, range of motion, immune function, and correct the biomechanics of all the joints in the body and reduce the risk of injury.
- Spinal Decompression is a non-surgical procedure that uses motorized traction, to help relieve pain in the back or neck including; herniated discs, bulging discs, spinal stenosis, sciatica, and more. It works by gently stretching the spine.
- Laser Therapy is a surgery-free, painless treatment that can help relieve a variety of conditions including; arthritis, joint pain, backaches, neck pain, sciatica, tendonitis, whiplash, and more.
- Soft Tissue Massage or Active Release Technique (ART) is a state-of-the-art, movement-based system that treats problems with muscles, tendons, ligaments, fascia, and nerves.
- Custom Orthotics fit into your shoes providing support for your feet and can relieve the effects of plantar fasciitis, back pain, knee pain, foot pain, excessive pronation, heel pain, and arch conditions.
- Acupuncture can be used to treat headaches, nerve pain, back pain, and allergies with the insertion of needles, heat or electrical stimulation at precise points on the body this procedure can promote natural healing and reduce pain.
- Nutrition is responsible for billions of functions and chemical reactions, and the basis for a healthy lifestyle, meet with one of our Wakefield nutrition specialists to discuss any deficiencies and answer any questions that you might have.